Iron Creek Falls

#65 of 279 trails in Gifford Pinchot National Forest

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Iron Creek Falls is a 0.2 mile out and back trail located near Stevenson, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Christie Boyd (399)

7 Completed7 Reviews

My mother and I were on our way to hike the Windy Ridge trail but the road was closed so we took a detour and explored this little trail that starts off on the side of the road. I must say that once you get to the bottom the waterfall and creek was simply astounding and I no longer felt bad that we didn't get to hike Windy Ridge. We spent about an hour exploring the area and it was truly breath taking; especially to feel the cool mist from the waterfall hit your face.

Paul Emmons (6002)

85 Completed58 Reviews

Beautiful short hike with the kids. Needed a break from the road, this is how we took one.

Darren Schuler (1870)

27 Completed26 Reviews

Get off your butt, park your car, walk 100 feet down a trail and behold an amazing waterfall. Its as easy as it can get to spectate one of natures beauties. This was a pitstop on the way to mt st helens and other trails in the area. You can spend ten minutes or hours down here looking at this waterfall. Its completely worth the pit stop!

Support