Kamikaze/Teneriffe Falls

MODERATE
#4 of 295 trails in Snoqualmie National Forest
l>
Kamikaze/Teneriffe Falls is a 5.8 mile out and back trail located near North Bend, WA that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from October until June. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

dog friendly hiking forest river rocky views waterfall wild flowers
Hide Map

Kate Gallagher

10 Completed10 Reviews

I bet in the summer this is an absolutely amazing hike.

I actually went on Saturday 1/2/16 and it was around 35 degrees. The entire trail was iced over and thick with snow. I was VERY ill prepared for this and while it's myself to blame, it made for a slightly terrifying decent. Even my friend I was hiking with whom had proper attire had a rough time slipping and sliding down the mountain.

Also, if you follow the directions and trail on this page it's actually around a nine mile hike, not 4-6.06

The waterfall at the top wasn't worth the hike in such conditions to me personally, but the view of the mountains halfway up was worth trekking the easier bottom half of the mountain.

The day I went it wasn't possible to hike up alongside the waterfall without some serious gear.

All in all I personally wouldn't consider hiking this again till it's less snowy.

grona g.

Sadis Paripoonyo

4 Completed2 Reviews

This was a great hike. Too bad, there was no water.

Derek Campbell

3 Completed2 Reviews

A G

3 Completed3 Reviews

Amy M

31 Completed31 Reviews

Katie Martineau

3 Completed1 Reviews

This is my favorite type of hike! I love feeling like a kid by climbing on rocks :) dangerous, but a thrill. Don't forget to stop and look at the scenery

Steve B.

The first part of the trail was very easy. The trail on the mountain wasn't especially steep but it was very rocky so it was tricky in places. I had to scramble a couple of times. They were also narrow. I didn't go all the way up because I knew the falls were dry this time of the year. I got there early so I was able to park with no problem in the very same lot.

Shelby Brenden

3 Completed3 Reviews

Very easy! Nice longer walk to enjoy it's like taking the road to Mordor except it's not the fiery flames of Mount Doom you approach it's a kick ass waterfall!! Fun to climb on, get some good traction shoes and tackle some boulders when you reach the top!! Beautiful walk!

Alicia Binkin

6 Completed5 Reviews

BEST hike I've been on so far! This trail has it all....rocks....uphill climb....great views. And the falls literally sneak up on you as you round the corner and then BAM, there they are. Absolutely gorgeous. I've rated a lot of trails and this is the first one I've given 5 stars. Just go and try it! You won't be disappointed.