Kamikaze/Teneriffe Falls

#5 of 294 trails in Snoqualmie National Forest
Kamikaze/Teneriffe Falls is a 6.06 mile out and back trail located near North Bend, Washington that features a waterfall. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail. From the falls you can continue to the top of Teneriffe.

5.82 miles Out & Back 1500 feet
Dog Friendly
hiking dogs forest river
Hide Map

grona g.

Sadis Paripoonyo

4 Completed2 Reviews

This was a great hike. Too bad, there was no water.

Derek Campbell

2 Completed2 Reviews

2 Completed2 Reviews

Amy M

31 Completed30 Reviews

Katie Martineau

3 Completed1 Reviews

This is my favorite type of hike! I love feeling like a kid by climbing on rocks :) dangerous, but a thrill. Don't forget to stop and look at the scenery

Steve B.

The first part of the trail was very easy. The trail on the mountain wasn't especially steep but it was very rocky so it was tricky in places. I had to scramble a couple of times. They were also narrow. I didn't go all the way up because I knew the falls were dry this time of the year. I got there early so I was able to park with no problem in the very same lot.

Shelby Brenden

3 Completed3 Reviews

Very easy! Nice longer walk to enjoy it's like taking the road to Mordor except it's not the fiery flames of Mount Doom you approach it's a kick ass waterfall!! Fun to climb on, get some good traction shoes and tackle some boulders when you reach the top!! Beautiful walk!

Alicia Binkin

6 Completed5 Reviews

BEST hike I've been on so far! This trail has it all....rocks....uphill climb....great views. And the falls literally sneak up on you as you round the corner and then BAM, there they are. Absolutely gorgeous. I've rated a lot of trails and this is the first one I've given 5 stars. Just go and try it! You won't be disappointed.

Mark Tameling

4 Completed3 Reviews

A trail that allows you to both stretch your legs and speed through the easy, well-maintained stretches, and then challenge your elevation acquisition skills on the switchbacks leading to the waterfall. After reaching the falls, I tried my hand at the trail stretching to the summit but ran out of time. Another day, perhaps.

Overall, the condition of the trail was first rate. There were a few places around the waterfall where the trail fragmented, split and recombined, and I may have lost the mail trail, but this is normal around falls, lakes and other points of interest.

Note that the sign on the logging road around the 1 mile mark indicates Teneriffe Falls, but this is also the trail you take to the summit.