Lake 22 (Twenty-two) Trail

#1 of 9 trails in Mount Pilchuck State Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Lake 22 (Twenty-two) Trail is a 5.5 mile out and back trail located near Granite Falls, Washington that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking & walking and is accessible from June until October.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Ani Trone (375)

8 Completed5 Reviews

My husband, 3.5lb yorkie and I were the only ones it seemed that hiked this trail 8 months ago on the particular day we went. It was a cold, foggy morning and we enjoyed the eerie, romantic and moodiness of the day. An absolutely great hike and we will do it again on a clear day so we can witness the lake and the waterfall.

Carol Janisch-Cooper (155)

10 Completed2 Reviews

We hiked up there Saturday January 10th and it was such an awesome hike. The trail was clear all the way up the lake and then it's gets a little icy and slippery right at the lake. I uploaded some pictures of the lake. Enjoy..

Riccardo Zane (186)

3 Completed1 Reviews

Great hike. Dec 31 hike and it was 27 degrees cold...so ice all the way where typically you'd see water. Easier at the beginning, tougher towards the end especially with ice covered rocks but well worth it for the view. Can't wait to do this again in the Summer!

Scott Dalrymple (135)

4 Completed2 Reviews

This hike is Very beautiful and well worth the effort to get up to the lake. Pretty cold at the top in December so bring layers and some good waterproof footwear because the trail is wet in some spots. I will deferentially be doing this hike again soon!

Leslie Somerville (548)