Liberty Lake Loop

#1 of 1 trails in Liberty Lake Regional Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Liberty Creek Loop Trail is a 8.9 mile loop trail located near Liberty Lake, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for birding, camping, hiking, nature trips & walking and is accessible from April until October.

1 Completed 1 Reviews

This was a beautiful hike. However, for a short day trip I probably would have stopped below the switch-backs (about 2.5 miles in). The water fall was a little underwhelming, but the hike itself was beautiful and shaded on the 95 degree day. And the bug spray was a lifesaver.

Icon_caf2e90ab26f50f4411dd7cf1ee3d059

8 Completed 5 Reviews

Great trail we were going to go on a quick hike and had so much fun that we did the whole loop. Great views and a good workout if you can manage the vertical. I would suggest not parking in the equestrian parking lot as you have to hike back up to it when you finish.

3 Completed 3 Reviews

Beautiful area. Best in the evenings in summer.

1 Completed 1 Reviews

Amazing Hike. For Beginners and advanced hikers. People complain about getting lost? Grab one of the free maps they have lol Not to mention they have maps posted along the trail itself!!! Definitely my favorite trail out here. Give it a try!

Zenda Morrison

1 Completed 1 Reviews

Visited last fall. Great trail with little bridges crossing the creek. Lots of dog walkers. As someone else mentioned, easy to feel lost and a little confused. The trail could have been marked a bit better to specify current location. Even my dog became nervous as it was getting late and had to turn around to come all the way back. Overall, it was beautiful and I'll definitely go back for a longer hike.

13 Completed 8 Reviews

Beautiful hike. It was a humid day so we were a tad miserable. Lots of fantastic features like a beautiful creek, waterfall, and cabin to rest up at. Definitely wear bug spray. Took us most of the day but we will definitely go again.

11 Completed 8 Reviews

Great journey. Just over 4 hours for the loop. Water fall was awesome!

Icon_

4 Completed 4 Reviews

Went up early this morning with a friend and took are time with the views and scenery. Beautiful trail, will definitely be back to explore other trails we didn't get to

4 Completed 2 Reviews

Beautiful day, absolutely perfect weather, great time of the year, the river was really rushing and the waterfall was amazing. first time at this location and I absolutely will be back. breathtaking views and trails. you really feel away from the rest of the world on this one. I highly recommend it.

Support