Liberty Lake Loop

Liberty Lake, WA
Share review on:

Thanks! How would you describe the trail and its activities?

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Liberty Creek Loop Trail is a 8.9 mile loop trail located near Liberty Lake, Washington that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for birding, camping, hiking, nature trips & walking and is accessible from April until October.

5 Completed 4 Reviews

Had a great afternoon walk with friends. The trail had a lot of hard ice so the going was slow and we only made it 2.5 miles in. But so scenic and quiet! Gonna give the whole trail a go this spring.

14 Completed 14 Reviews

Very nice place to hike and lots to look at. Easy to feel lost and a little confusing what the loop is. The shorter loop is around seven miles, so the perfect afternoon hike with option to go further and explore other routes.

2 Completed 2 Reviews

This is no 2 hour hike lol. Full loop takes me an average of 3 1/2 hours with stops for photos. It is definitely one of my favorite hikes all through the year.

1 Completed 1 Reviews

We loved every min. Brought both our dogs. Was longer that expect. Now that we know we will bring more food and water. There is so much to see that a camera is in order. There are out her trails and once you pass the flat where it climbs up that sharp grade the population clears up then when you get to the falls. Follow the water up the hill it becomes even less populated until you make it halfway down you start running IMO more people. All together it was fun.

Person_placeholder

1 Completed 1 Reviews

my friend and I went hiking here yesterday. it took much longer than we expected. website says about 2 hours. it took us 4.5 hours. we stopped to take some pictures and eat lunch but still was a lot longer than it said.
but it was very beautiful and we will definitely go again! great exercise. I loved the steep switchbacks.

Person_placeholder

0 Completed 1 Reviews

Super sketchy really icy going up again on Sunday

5 Completed 5 Reviews

Hiked it in the snow and the scenery was spectacular!!! The diversity of the plant and the numerous wildlife that I saw was just amazing!!! I suggest this trail any time of the year!!

8 Completed 5 Reviews

Trail was great. Loved the waterfall and switchbacks kicked my butt. All-in-all well worth it!

Icon_92a5083b54655ef57f0347215af97394

16 Completed 54 Reviews

The first 2 miles of the trail is fairly flat until you reach the Cedar Grove.This is a good place to stop for a break before heading up to the waterfall.On the hillside above the Cedar Grove I found a lot of edible Coral mushrooms and along Liberty Creek I found some Amanitas.The most interesting thing I saw along the trail was a Great Gray Owl.

5 Completed 5 Reviews

This was a great little hike,two adults and two boys 4 and 8. Was the perfect trail for the family discovering plant life and discussion on the animals of the area. Was a lot of bikes on the trail, realy have to watch out for the bikes on the way down

Support