Minnehaha Park / Beacon Hill

#1 of 1 trails in Shields Park
l>
Minnehaha Park / Beacon Hill is a 7.4 mile point-to-point trail located near Spokane, WA. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

7.4 miles 1597 feet Point to Point
dogs on leash hiking mountain biking
Hide Map

Brian Topper

2 Completed2 Reviews

Shawn Couch

7 Completed7 Reviews

Lots of trails and entry points. Views were great . A few hardcore mt bikers. Even saw some turkeys on the way down. People were friendly.

Paige Carlson

3 Completed3 Reviews

James Acaba

4 Completed4 Reviews

Dave Nance

47 Completed42 Reviews

Lots of great views. Many trails and different routes keeps it new. Usually start on the west end and do the climbing first. The area is huge and it seems to never get old.

Sean Weiler

6 Completed6 Reviews

I highly enjoyed hiking these trails. It's different than other trails in the Spokane area because you pick a trail and go. Then sometime later you try and figure out which trail will lead you to your starting place. Great views from the beacon hill sight especially at night!

Nate Martin

5 Completed2 Reviews

Nice easy trail with lots of sun.

Michael Thompson

42 Completed34 Reviews

Not the best place for hiking. Some crowds and teenage kids, if you're looking for a good hike in Spokane, I wouldn't recommend this. Its a nice park to take your dog to though.

Brad Pitts

8 Completed1 Reviews

Best place ever for mtb huge terrain courses and down hill on the back side

Zion Schlund

16 Completed14 Reviews

There are tons of trails on Beacon! My favorite is starting at Esmerelda Golf course and riding to the beacons on top. We ride down the single track back to where we started. I ride this a lot with my husband who's a very experienced rider and with one of my girlfriends who's a new rider. We all enjoy ourselves up there so it's great for all skill levels!