Poo Poo Point Trail

Issaquah, WA
Share review on:

Thanks! How would you describe the trail and its activities?

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Poo Poo Point Trail is a 8 mile out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

Take I-90 E to exit 17. Turn right onto Front St. (becomes Issaquah-Hobart Rd.). In 1.5 miles turn left onto 2nd Ave. Immediately on the right is a small gravel parking lot that is the trailhead.

38 Completed 2 Reviews

About a three hour round trip hike. Beautiful at the top. Great to see paragliders! Cloudy but mountains still visible. Still chilly up top. Bring gloves!

15 Completed 13 Reviews

Well-maintained trail. There are optional connecting trails as well.

16 Completed 16 Reviews

It was a decent hike although we went in February ... and it had snow at the top and was raining on our way up. I definitely enjoyed the short hike more so because of my date. :) I hear the views are usually great in summer but the day we went... there was lots of fog. Overall... definitely recommended!

Icon_

3 Completed 3 Reviews

This was a very good hike. Was foggy out so didn't get to see the view however plan on doing it again. Maybe I'll try out the hang gliding. The trail was not to difficult however if it is wet out make sure to have shoes with a good grip. It gets muddy in places.

39 Completed 7 Reviews

Icon_

26 Completed 19 Reviews

The trail itself it beautifully maintained and great for all skill levels. The trail was only 3.8 miles roundtrip not 8… unless there is a secret passage way I didn’t know about (???). The weather was perfect for a fall hike, however when upon reaching the top there was absolutely no visibility due to thick fog. There was a couple Para gliders up there waiting for it to clear… I would like to come back on a clear day to be able to enjoy the view and watching the para gliders take off. A great spot to enjoy a picnic and over all get in a decent (but not hard) hike.

3 Completed 3 Reviews

Great Hike! Loved the view from the top

Weather started cloudy but went sunny by the time I was halfway to the top.
Fun to watch all the paragliders out there

12 Completed 10 Reviews

Truly a gem and so close to Issaquah. Just got up to the hike at 915 in the morning and I can't recommend a morning hike enough. Go when Issaquah is experiencing cloud cover, the first half of the hike will be cool and foggy, very mystical, and the latter half will be above the clouds, a whole other kind of mystical! The view right now is simply gorgeous.

4 Completed 4 Reviews

first time hiking ever this past sunday and we took the chirico trail up to poo poo point and it was pretty rough for me, but I think the view up at the time was pretty good. Took us an hr and 15mins to reach the top.

1 Completed 1 Reviews