Poo Poo Point Trail

#1 of 13 trails in Tiger Mountain State Forest

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Poo Poo Point Trail is a 8 mile out and back trail located near Issaquah, Washington and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Sharon Borton (183)

7 Completed5 Reviews

Fun hike! A bit challenging in spots but the views at the top are worth it!

Erin B (81)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Pretty hike through a mossy, ferny, prehistoricky looking forest. :) The uphill isn't too bad, but the downhill probably wouldn't be a blast for people with knee/ankle issues (maybe it'd be ok with poles?). It's a pretty busy trail though (esp for a random weekday in July -- hello, summer camp groups!) and you can hear the highway for the first 1-1.5ish miles which kinda makes it hard to pretend you're an old-timey pioneer forging your way through the wilderness if that's your thing. :) The view at the top is pretty nice and it's probably awesome if you get to see a paraglider launch, but to me the hike up made the trail worth it.

Dan Castillo (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was great! I took my little 10 year old brother on it and we both took it in about and hour and 40 minutes. Not bad! We took it a little slow because he's not the avid hiker, but he did it! We also saw a couple of other kids taking the trail. If you're thinking about doing the trail I say do it! There's many rest points as you go up, just take your time. Then, when you got that down, take the trail that continues to the high school. That one I didn't take my brother on, but I have and its realllly fun. Especially in the morning when it's a bit colder.

Robert Guynn (65)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Good trail with beautiful foliage. Well maintained trail. The trail is not EASY as the tag indicates but is moderate as the description indicates.

Kirsten Larson (171)

13 Completed6 Reviews

Ok

Daniella L. (216)

What a workout! Steep, a couple flat parts. Last half mile is down hill which is totally rewarding! Great views and bathroom at top! Trail was shaded the entire way and surprisingly wasn't to busy!

Janice Brandes (271)

3 Completed1 Reviews

Great hike.. First of the summer and I'm a bit sore today. Boots not required but due to the dry season the trail was slippery in my Nike tennis shoe. Also rocks on or in the trail can make footing a little hard... For those like me that may have bad feet. I saw three or four people slide or fall coming down... Almost harder than going up. I can't wait though to do it again... A great conditioning hike and so close to the city. We started at 7am and with a pause to take in the great v and paragliders (?) we were down by 9:30! Nice quick hike with a fantastic reward! I would not say this hike is easy... Unless you are a serious all the time hiker. For the rest of us I'd say it is moderate.

Blake Montgomery (102)

12 Completed2 Reviews

Michael Garcia (124)

3 Completed3 Reviews

Steep inclined trail, good sweat pump. Nice running down, just watch out for hornets nest, about a mile from the top. Beautiful lookouts and if your lucky you will catch a paraglider taking off.

Renee Morton (78)