Snoqualmie Falls Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Fisher Creek Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

*** The hiking trail reopened on September 14, 2013 *** Snoqualmie Falls Trail is a 1.2 mile out and back trail located near Snoqualmie, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking & walking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Anat S. (64)

Darcy Batty (697)

15 Completed10 Reviews

Every time we go, it's very packed. Doesn't matter if we go on a weekend or during the week. Very beautiful and well maintained. The river access is my son's favorite. He can spend all day there running through the water and building sand castles with the soft wet sand. This trip is quite a drive for us but we love it and always hit up a restaurant named Small Fryes that's kinda near by. Delish!

Laurent Lathieyre (61)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Perfect for kids. I did it today with my 6 and 8 yrs old girls. Boardwalk views were great. Very well maintained. Family oriented. A great trail for an easy start for people who are new to hiking.

7 Completed9 Reviews

Hiked this trail yesterday with my two kids (5 & 8). We started at the top and walked down to the river area (rocks and small beach) then over to the boardwalk for a view of the falls. There were numerous people who climbed through the boardwalk fence to get to the rocks below despite the warning signs. If the authorities are serious about keeping people off those rocks they should use chain link to close off the gaps in the fence. The path down is short but can be steep at times. I highly recommend good shoes and walking sticks or trekking poles for those with bad knees. There is also a lower parking lot for those who cannot do the 1 mile hike.

Alaina W (229)

13 Completed5 Reviews

Impromptu trail with my good friend. Very family-friendly, well-kept, and perfect for a quick walk. You get a great view of the falls at the end of the trail, and a lot of the trail is under shade and/or along the river. If you're feeling rebellious, you can climb over/around the trail's "boardwalk" and venture out to get a closer look at the falls. Nice restrooms/parking lot at about 2/3 of the way down!

Debbie Look (186)

9 Completed3 Reviews

Samantha Santiago (76)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Marisa C (126)

7 Completed7 Reviews

Beautiful views of the falls from multiple different viewing decks up top. A short easy walk on a wide gravel path the leads to a wooden deck/walkway that takes you right down to the falls safely. When we got to the bottom before the deck area we went down towards the river and found some great little sandy beach areas! I enjoyed the markers on the sides of the trail that identified the different plants, berries, trees and even wildlife you might see. Great place to visit for all ages:)

Support