Snoqualmie Falls Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Fisher Creek Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

*** The hiking trail reopened on September 14, 2013 *** Snoqualmie Falls Trail is a 1.2 mile out and back trail located near Snoqualmie, Washington that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking & walking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Terry Scheihing (275)

6 Completed0 Reviews

Short and lots of people

James Risley (36)

garrick bodine (77)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Keyra M. (487)

Lived in Washington most of my life and have never been to Snoqualmie falls so since it was a nice day we decided to go.
Pretty short hike. Not sure I'd even call it a hike its easy but it's steep so I wouldn't recommend for older people who have trouble walking but there is a parking lot at the bottom so you don't even need to walk the while trail. There is no sight seeing on the trail and it's pretty crowded on nice days.
When you reach the bottom near the falls it becomes even more crowded with very pushy people trying to see the falls.
It was a nice view but now that I've been I won't do it again.

Rosa Aquino (37)

Sydney Wilson (150)

9 Completed3 Reviews

there were way to many tourists there

Bill Tennant (258)

12 Completed12 Reviews

Nice view of the falls at the turn around. A good hike to get your heart working.

Brian Charboneau (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

We went early and the weather was not great but we still enjoyed the hike down. Was a little disappointed we couldn't get a little closer. Not too crowded on the hiking trail but in the high observation areas it is very crowded. Arrive early!

Support