Snoqualmie Falls Trail

EASY
#1 of 1 trails in Fisher Creek Park
l>
Snoqualmie Falls Trail is a 1.4 mile out and back trail located near Snoqualmie, WA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from June until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash kid friendly hiking walking river views waterfall
Hide Map

From Seattle, E on I-90 for 25 miles to exit 25 toward Snoqualmie City.
Turn LEFT (at the bottom of the ramp) onto Highway 18/SE SNOQUALMIE PKWY.
Drive 4 miles and Turn LEFT onto RAILROAD AVE SE / WA-202.
Drive 0.5 mile to one of the parking lots on both sides of the road.

Beth Caruso-Loss

44 Completed11 Reviews

Pretty area..kids had a blast playing in the river.

Nate Russ

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great views but more of a walkway than a trail.

Kate Gallagher

10 Completed10 Reviews

Very touristy, don't expect a nature hike, but pretty

Timothy Levernoch

26 Completed26 Reviews

Love this area. Definitely recommend breakfast at The Salish Lodge at the top of the falls.

Pamela Bauer

2 Completed2 Reviews

Always pretty but to many people and parking can be difficult.

Linnéa Handberg

14 Completed15 Reviews

very nice and easy with great scenery.

Becky Jo

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was a very short "walk" and although steep going up, I could manage it no problem carrying a 20lb kid on my back. If you are looking for a serious hike, this is not it. The views and scenery are well worth what the "hike" lacks. We had a lovely time!

Abigail S.

I've been to Snoqualmie falls 3 times and hiked this trail once. 2/3 times that I've been here, it has been incredibly foggy and you could barely see the falls. The first time I came here I didn't even know this trail existed and we just viewed the falls near the lodge. The second time I came I hiked this whole trail and the boardwalk was closed so I just went down near the river, which was neat. The third time I came here we just drove to the bottom parking lot and walked along the boardwalk; the falls were in a fog and the boardwalk was crowded. The trail was easy simply because it was short. It was steep, but my out-of-shape roommate and I were able to complete it by taking a few breaks.

David Henderson

3 Completed2 Reviews

Short but steep trail. We did this trail two years ago and erosion has done a number on it. Fortunately it's quite wide so there is plenty of room around the mini canyons forming from drainage. The flora is remarkable and there are several places to stop. The falls are beautiful - whether viewed from the top or bottom of the trail. The view from the bottom with the Salish Lodge perched atop the falls is iconic.

Diana Fein